Sunday, March 19, 2006

Good news!


Just a quick trip down to Patagonia this time, during my spring break. It had been 5 months since Nelson and I had seen each other. I spent several days on the island of Tierra del Fuego with people from Wildlife Conservation Society who are managing the former Trillium property. And then Nelson and I spent a couple of weeks enjoying Patagonia's vast skies and infinite horizons. On a trip to Glacier National Park in Argentina, we decided that living apart was no fun at all. So, in the words of Walt Whitman, we've decided to "to travel together and stick by each other as long as we live". Nelson will be coming up to Connecticut in June until I finish school and we figure out where we're headed next. We're looking forward to the road ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home