Hola from the Santiago airport
Hi people,
There is wireless access in the Santiago airport! It just so happens that the gate for my flight to Buenos Aires is right outside the swanky "members only" business center that offers wireless. Lucky for me, they have not secured their network, so I'm able to access it for free with my computer. Not bad. I just talked by Skype (a brilliant free internet calling scheme) to Jess in Berkeley and it was like we were chatting on the phone from next door.
I'm here until my flight to Buenos Aires in a couple of hours. The flight from NYC to Lima to Santiago was uneventful, mostly thanks to Trader Joe's Bedtime Tea, which always knocks me out. It's a staple on my overnight flights.
There is wireless access in the Santiago airport! It just so happens that the gate for my flight to Buenos Aires is right outside the swanky "members only" business center that offers wireless. Lucky for me, they have not secured their network, so I'm able to access it for free with my computer. Not bad. I just talked by Skype (a brilliant free internet calling scheme) to Jess in Berkeley and it was like we were chatting on the phone from next door.
I'm here until my flight to Buenos Aires in a couple of hours. The flight from NYC to Lima to Santiago was uneventful, mostly thanks to Trader Joe's Bedtime Tea, which always knocks me out. It's a staple on my overnight flights.

1 Comments:
The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.
Thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home